Cosmetic dentistry is more popular today than ever. That’s because now anyone can have a perfect smile even if your natural teeth are not up to par. Dr. Peter Brusco practices cosmetic dentistry in Kinnelon. He is dedicated to providing all his dental patients with the smile they’ve always dreamed of.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Can Do for You
Movie star smiles are no longer just for celebrities. Cosmetic dentistry can give you a Hollywood smile even if you suffer from any of these dental issues:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Missing teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Stained teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Twisted teeth
- Uneven teeth
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Kinnelon dental patients who visit Dr. Brusco can take advantage of the following dental services:
- Teeth whitening: Currently the most popular cosmetic treatment, professional teeth whitening takes under an hour and provides lasting results. Unlike home-whitening kits, in-chair whitening can brighten your teeth by up to eight shades.
- Dental bonding: A composite is made to match the color of your natural teeth and is bonded to a tooth to eliminate small cracks or chips.
- Veneers: A wafer-thin sheath of porcelain is cemented to the front of a tooth to cover imperfections such as chips, cracks, and discolorations. Veneers can also be used to fix misshapen teeth and gaps between the teeth.
- Crowns and bridges: These restorations are made from tooth-colored porcelain and can be used to strengthen weakened teeth and prevent further damage. They can also be used to replace one or two missing teeth.
- Dental implants: Implants can be used to replace missing teeth from one or two to a full set.
- Tooth-colored fillings: There’s no need for silver amalgam fillings, now your fillings can blend in naturally with your teeth.
If you live in Kinnelon and you would like to find out more about cosmetic dentistry, call Dr. Brusco at (973) 838-5862 to request an appointment.