A family dentist can save you time and money because it allows you and your kids to all visit the same dentist, whatever your age and whatever treatment you need. Dr. Peter Brusco is a dentist in Kinnelon, NJ. He offers the following family dental services:
Welcome to Our Family Dentist
Kinnelon dental patients can take advantage of the following services at Dr. Brusco’s dental office:
- Dental bonding: Bonding is a great way to eliminate minor chips, cracks, and pits in your teeth. The bond can be color to match your natural teeth and once it has been applied, your teeth are restored and look perfectly natural.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers can be used to cover the front surfaces of teeth when bonding is not enough to fix the damage.
- Crowns and bridgework: If your teeth are damaged or weakened by an injury or a large filling, crowns and bridgework can be used to strengthen them or to fill in a gap from a missing tooth.
- Dental implants: Implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth. If taken care of properly, they can last a lifetime.
- Teeth whitening: With professional teeth whitening, you can lighten your teeth by up to eight shades, and the results are long-lasting.
- Orthodontic treatment: If you or your kids need your teeth aligning, your bite fixing or overcrowding eased, we provide traditional braces or Invisalign treatment.
- Fillings: If you have tooth decay, we can eliminate that and fill your tooth with a natural filling so no one will ever know.
- Gum disease therapy: If you have gum disease, we can treat it quickly before it gets out of control and you lose your teeth.
- Removable dentures: You don’t have to put up with missing teeth. Removable dentures offer an effective and affordable solution to help you smile again.
- Sealants: If you want to protect your children’s teeth, we can apply a special sealant to coat the surfaces and reduce their risk of decay.
- Porcelain veneers:
- Root canal treatment: This procedure is performed to save a tooth that has an infection in the inner pulp. The pulp is extracted, and the tooth is sealed. A crown may be added to strengthen the tooth.
- Oral cancer screening: This can detect oral cancer at the earliest stages when it is easiest to treat.
- TMJ/TMD treatment: if you suffer from chronic jaw pain due to TMJ or TMD, we can help you find relief.
- Extractions: If your tooth is too badly damaged to restore, we can perform an extraction with minimal discomfort to you.
If you live in Kinnelon and you would like to make an appointment with Dr. Brusco you can reach the dental office at (973) 838-5862.