They're your teeth, make them last a lifetime by preventing cavities and gum disease.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to make your smile full and bright.
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, for the oral health of you and your family
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is nonrestorable
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
What Sets Us Apart
We are different from the first phone call through every aspect of treatment and beyond. We make each patient feel like they are our only patient. We provide dental treatment for Armed Forces at Fort Dix and National Guards at Sea Girt, NJ. We are attentive in listening to your needs and provide special care for senior patients that includes hand-holding. We provide service for your smile.